Today, I was nominated by the very lovely Ann Marie from www.fatocurls.com for the Liebster Award. I have never heard of it before my nomination, so I did some research and I found out that it is a blogger to blogger award. The name “Liebster” is originating from Germany and it means “love” and “like”. Not sure exactly which of the two, but I am sure that “Liebster” is awarded as a friendly welcome from more established bloggers to new ones. Yay!! Needless to say, I am honored. Once you are nominated, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to the person
2. Answer questions given by the blogger.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers
5. Notify the bloggers so that they know and can answer and join in!
So, I am just going to jump in and answer Ann Marie’s questions:
1. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?-– I am sure all of you would be surprised to find out that I absolutely love chicken drumsticks and pasta!! I have been eating this dish since I was a child and it still remains my favorite. I can eat it every day and not get sick of it. LOL
2. Who or what inspires you?— Sounds cliche, but motivational quotes always inspire me. Also, I absolutely love stories of people making something of themselves from nothing. Like everyone can be successful if you were born into family legacy of connections and money. But those who did not and still made it big really inspire me. I look up to those people every day.
3. What are your must have’s beauty products?–Won’t surprise anyone by saying lipstick, would I? I have a bunch of favorites, so it would be hard for me to pick one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE highlighters. My favorite is NARS Albatros and I cannot live without Makeup Forever’s pressed HD finishing powder.
4. Why did you decide to start blogging?–I just always had this obsessive passion for lipstick, so I thought I might as well share it with the world. I do detailed reviews and if one of those helps at least one girl, I am happy!!:-)
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?–A successful entrepreneur and beauty blogger
6. What country would you love to visit and why?–Japan. Oriental culture has always captivated me!
7. How do you keep your blogging content original and interesting?–I do as detailed reviews of the lipstick as possible. I feature different lipstick every three days.
8. What is the last movie you saw and what did you think of it? Would you recommend it to others?–The last one was Fifty Shades of Grey. I liked it, I thought it was better than the book. But I would not rematch it. If you have never seen it, go ahead, it is really good.
9. Something that you learned recently?–I started taking sommelier classes, so I am learning something new about wine all the time.
10. In one word describe yourself?–lipstick addict
11. What do you think of when you think of Face to Curls?–I immediately think of the beautiful blog and all the wonderful reviews!!
I nominate the following bloggers:
My questions to my fellow bloggers are:
1)Why and how did you start blogging?
2)Where are you from?
3)Who is your favorite designer?
4)If you could pick only one beauty product to use for the day, what would that be?
5)What is your favorite lipstick finish?
6)Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
7)How did you become a beauty/fashion addict?
8)What is you favorite country in the world?
9)Are you a cat or a dog lover?
10)What is your favorite makeup line(s)?
11)Do you see yourself blogging 5-10 years from now?
Again, thank you so much, Ann Marie of www.facetocurls.com for nominating me!